Image Map

Monday 9 June 2014

Fathers Day Gift Guide

Good Afternoon!


I thought i would kick start this Monday morning with a Fathers Day gift guide, as it is slowly creeping up (15th June). If your Father is anything like mine, you will be pulling your hair out thinking what you can get him. I have come across a few nice things along my travels so i thought i would share them with you all!




If your Dad is a keen gardener, then this might be right up his street! You can get them personalised with any writing that you want on them. I thought this really adds that special touch to the present. (If gardening isn't his thing, they also do these in barbecue tools too!)



These are £18.25 from Etsy


This caught my eye for my Dad in in particular, because if he was to wear any bracelets or anything then this is the style that he goes for. I think its really subtle and the engraving on it just makes it so much more thought out and personal.



You can get these from Not On The Highstreet and they are priced at £39


This is definitely one for the Dads who like their beer! I thought this was a really good idea because i often hear my Dad say his beer has gone warm, if its been out in the sun a bit too long. This would solve all the problems!


You can get this from I Want One Of Those for £25



If your Dad is more of the Sporty kind, then why not get him a (new) sports watch. This is a Nike+ sports watch which is powered by TomTom. What i really like about this one is that it has a built in GPS so it can give a accurate reading of your running time and routes. 


You can get this from John Lewis for £129.95



If you are on a bit of a budget, then i think this is such a cute and lovely present! It also shows how much he means to you without you having to spend loads. 


You can get this from Not On The High Street for £5



I hope you enjoyed my gift guide for Fathers Day and gave you some inspiration of what you are going to get your Dad. 

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment