Image Map

Monday 16 June 2014

Fathers Day


Happy (belated) Fathers Day!

As it was Fathers Day yesterday here in England, i thought i would do a little blog of what my family and me got up to.
I have a pretty small family, and my Dad's side only consists of, my Dad, my Auntie, my Grandad, my Grandad's partner and myself. 

I thought i would first share with you what i wore yesterday..


Dress - New Look
Cardigain - Next (not online)
Shoes - Primark (not online)
Watch - Michael Kors



What i wore on my face..


Concealer - Collection 2000 in Fair
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked 
Highlighter - Benefit high beam
Blush - No7 Pop and Glow in Rose Blossom



Lipstick - No7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in Pretty Please
Necklace - Return to Tiffany heart necklace


Nails - Rimmel nail polish in Ballet Pump Perfection

It has become a tradition of ours that every Fathers Day we will have a BBQ, rain or shine! Luckily for us this year it was not raining! As in England, sunshine is never guaranteed, in fact, rain is more likely guaranteed over sunshine!


My Dad was rather prepared this year as he had put a gazebo up over the table and chairs, in case it decided to down pour!


My Dad is also the only one who cooks on the BBQ - excuse the beer placed on the side!


Sorry for the non focus shot! I attempted to quickly take it before everyone sat down at the table! There was also salad, potatoes and much more.

But it would not be Fathers Day without our furry friends..


Meet Oban..


Rudey (a rather big, 6 month old pup)


And Meg!

I hope you all had a lovely Fathers Day with the people who mean the most to you.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment