Image Map

Sunday 8 June 2014

50 Facts About Me





I thought what better to way to introduce my blog, than to share with you all, 50 facts about myself! So take a seat, grab a drink and some yummy snacks and enjoy :)



1. I am 23 years old

2. My birthday is five days before Christmas (December is excitement overload!)

3. I live in a little town in the Midlands, that no one has ever heard of

4. I broke my left wrist in two places while thinking i was super cool doing the monkey bars

5. No one actually believed i had broken my wrist until my mum caved and took me to the hospital!

6. I have a small family

7. The thought of chocolate on bread makes me feel physically sick (yeah, that means Nutella too!)

8. I have ridden an elephant while on holiday in India

9. I love taking photographs

10. I have a massive fear of spiders

11. I am currently overcoming anxiety

12. I love fashion, make up and shopping

13. I would love to travel around the world one day

14. When i was fourteen a frog jumped on my head while on holiday, everyone found it hilarious, needless to say, i did not

15. My favourite number is 4. There is no logical reasoning behind that

16. My star sign is Sagittarius 

17. I love the shabby chic style

18. I once had an argument with my mum (i was about nine), ran upstairs to pack a bag (which only contained socks), made it to the end of the road and then came back

19. I hate the word 'snog'. It makes me cringe so hard

20. If S Club 7 did a comeback tour, i would make sure i had front row tickets

21. I try not to take life too seriously

22. My favourite quote is "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain"

23. I am an only child

24. I have held a baby crocodile 

25. I start my third year at University in September, doing Social Welfare

26. I am addicted to Instagram

27. I have only recently tried Nutella for the first time (it wasn't on bread)

28. I have a really close relationship with my mum

29. Everything i buy, i work really hard for and everything is brought with my own money

30. I am British

31. My mum used to call me 'Tinkerbell' when i was little

32. I can't cook to save my life (unless you count baking cakes?)

33. I have been to 13 different countries

34. I can drive

35. I am in a losing battle to lose some weight for the summer

36. I had my tongue pierced and then took it out two days later

37. My favourite teddy as a child, as kermit the frog dressed in a ballerina outfit (i am aware this sounds very strange now)

38. I have moved house seven times

39. When i was younger i used to play netball, i was goal shooter

40. I once went with my friend and her mum to pets and home and told my friends mum that my would said i could have a hamster. So i brought the cage, the hamster and all the bits and bobs to go with it. My mum then went ballistic when i brought it home as she had already said i couldn't have one - oops!

41. I have got stuck under a fence at V Festival while being to lazy to walk around the fence to go to the toilet, i thought it would be a good idea to climb underneath it - moral of the story, stop being lazy!

42. I have 9 pins and a plate in my right ankle as i fell down to steps and broke my ankle in two places

43. I am very clumsy

44. I don't like the cherry haribo sweets

45. Sports Day was one of the most dreaded days of my school life

46. I grew up believing i was going to wake up one morning with the ability to cast spells like Sabrina The Teenage Witch

47. When i was younger my family used to go on little caravan holidays throughout the year, and because i am an only child, i always used to be encouraged to go and find children to play with. On this occasion, i found quite a big group of children to play with, and we were innocently playing in a ditch between to hills, where no one could see us, needless to say our parents were frantic and they even got the police out looking for us!

48. A similar story. While on holiday in Tunisia, i was in a kids club and we all went down to the beach, when i saw my dad was going sailing, so i left the group (without telling anyone) and went off sailing with my dad for a few hours. The workers in charge were all looking high and low for me and panicking and they couldn't find me! I feel bad for the workers now because they were only around the age that i am at now.

49. My family and friends mean everything to me

50. I have had three rabbits, two hamsters and my dad currently has a labrador!




Congratulations if you have made it to the bottom!

Within my blog i hope to outline the three areas - Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. I also hope to upload twice a week, one of these will be a lifestyle blog and the other will either be a beauty or a fashion blog.


post signature







No comments:

Post a Comment