Image Map

Sunday 6 July 2014

It's All About The Nails!


Good Morning!!

I am jetting off to Disneyland Paris this afternoon, so i am SO excited!! 
I went to a salon yesterday and got my nails done ready for my holiday and i thought i would share them with you!


Obviously i went for a Disney related theme! I had Shellac on my nails and i used some nails stickers for my ring finger and thumb.


The stickers came in a pack (pictured above). They also came with other designs which i could of chosen. There is also an instruction manual if you was to do it yourself.

I got the stickers from Poundland - absolute bargain!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what is on my nails for Disneyland Paris and that it gives you some inspiration, if you are off to somewhere Disney themed this Summer!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Awww these nails are adorable! I'm so jealous of you going to disneyland, I've literally always wanted to go!
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It was amazing, i got back late last night so i have the holiday blues! I would definitely recommend looking into it because it didn't cost us as much as i thought it was going to :) x

      Delete