Image Map

Thursday 10 July 2014

Whats inside my make up bag? (Travel Edition)

Whats inside my make up bag?



I have tried to limit the amount of products i am going to take with me and i think i have done pretty well! - thats unless some items make there way into my make-up bag between now and the time i leave!
On some of the reviews i have read that items and some make-up have gone missing from people's rooms, so i have made an effort to pack high street/drugstore make-up over my high end make-up. 

Face


(Sleek Face Form - Bronzer, highligher and blush)

Eyes

Mac eyeshadow in Short Shorts (from the Surf Baby Collection)
Urban Decay Sin/Mushroom duo eyeshadow (Not available online)
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer (travel size)

(The good thing about this eyebrow palette is you can also use the powders for eyeshadow - bonus!)

Lips


Tools and Accessories

Eyelash Curler (Not online)
Compact Mirror (Not online)
Travel Manicure Kit (Primark - not online)

(This is perfect for travelling and it comes in this really cute clip close case!)

Lancome Blusher Brush (not online)
Models Own Powder Brush (but i use it for highlighting)
Blending Sponge (Primark - not online)

 (It may look like i am taking quite a lot of the same style brushes, but i don't tend to follow what the brushes is for and i just use it how i feel it works best within my make-up routine)




(This pouch is perfect for travelling, it's very secure and for the price of £1.95 it is an absolute bargain! I have had this for just over a year now and it is still going strong)



I hope you enjoyed seeing what make-up i have taken with me to Disneyland Paris, sadly this will be my last day at DLP! My blog posts will also be going back to there normal routine (Monday's and Thursday's), so keep your eye's peeled for some picture heavy, DLP related posts!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment