Image Map

Saturday 30 August 2014

I am going to Rome!!

Welcome to the last Saturday blog!
I will be going back to just uploading blog posts of Monday's and Thursday's (these may change as my schedule is changing, but i will let you know!) as i will be starting back in my third year in September!

The title is pretty self explanatory, but i have booked to go to Rome next year with my Auntie! I am super excited because i have always wanted to go to Rome, we go for a long weekend on the 12th June. Which is still a while away but i love having things to look forward too!


I have brought two books in hope of learning a bit more about Rome before we go in June. We have booked to stay at Hotel Regno which is situated in the centre of Rome and very close to the Spanish Steps.

I am lucky enough to be really close to my Auntie, i would class her as a very good friend as well as family. We share lots of interests too, one of them being photography. So i am sure there will be lots of photographs from our trip!

Have you ever been to Rome?
Is there anything you would recommend seeing? Or anything you thought wasn't worth seeing?
Any tips and tricks would also be very useful!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. jelly, hopefully I will make an Italy trip soon too, have fun there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i hope you do too :)

      Katie x

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous! Rome is definitely on my bucket list. Have an amazing time x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of the many places that was on mine too! So i am super excited to be going next year!!

      Katie x

      Delete