Image Map

Monday 17 November 2014

Dupe Alert! New Look Pure Dusk

About a month ago now, i was wondering around Boots when a woman approached me asking if i wanted to try the new Lancome perfume 'La Vie Est Belle'. She sprayed a bit on my arm, but it actually ended up on my coat. Every time i wore the coat after, i kept thinking how much i loved the smell of that perfume. However, i don't tend to really spend a lot of perfumes, for myself anyway, as i just can't justify the purchase. 

I have heard a little bit about the new range at New Look which consists of make-up and four different perfumes. It was the first time i had seen them in store, and i gave each perfume a spray. I instantly new one of them reminded me of something, i just couldn't put my finger on it. While carrying it in my hand through the store in came to me that it smelt so similar if not verging on the same as the Lancome fragrance. 

So let me introduce you to Pure Dusk..



It comes in a lovely little simple bottle, with a square lid which is mirrored at the top. It is described on the website as "a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend." 

It comes in a 50ml bottle and is priced at £7.99. Which in my opinion is an absolute bargain, 
especially if you have been loving the Lancome fragrance like me but just can't justify the purchase. Within the line they have also brought out Pure Blush, Pure Devotion and Pure Touch.

You can purchase all of the different fragrances here.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Omg, I thought it smelt like the Lancome one when I tried it as well!! I'm really impressed with New Look perfumes. I haven't tried the makeup yet, but there's a high chance that I will get that perfume. x

    www.savvysuperstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so similar doesn't it?! I couldn't believe it when it came across it. I haven't tried the make up yet either.

      Katie x

      Delete
  2. I normally use cheaper perfumes for work during the week and then my nice expensive ones during the weekend. Great post . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly what i do! There are also some pretty good finds on the high street at the moment!

      Katie x

      Delete
  3. Sounds interesting, I might have to give it a try! great post x

    Shakira - www.shakirajasminx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dusk the purple one, and blush the pink one, blush is identical to coco mademmoselle....and well dusk ia just beautiful, I've paid litrally 5 pounds for 2 50mls bottles and they do last i have to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Copycat perfume

    ReplyDelete