Image Map

Monday 10 November 2014

Graduation 2014

Another milestone in my life has arrived, graduating from my Foundation Degree! I honestly never thought i would be wearing a gown and hat, let alone graduating. It has taken me a long time to get where i am, many wrong turns and mistakes. Not to mention lots of tears, self doubt and determination but i have managed to come overcome all that an obtain my Foundation Degree. It all finally paid off!

Here are just a few photographs of my day..




(Unfortunately, it was throwing it down with rain, so taking this photo outside was not an option!)






As some of you may know, i have already started my next chapter. I started at Worcester University in September, to continue onto a BA Honors Degree.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Amazing well done you should be so proud of yourself xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete