Image Map

Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas Day 12: National Christmas Jumper Day!

You may be looking at this title and thinking, really? National Christmas Jumper Day? Is that really a thing? Well, yes, it is actually a thing.

National Christmas Jumper Day was founded by the charity Save The Children UK. The aim of the day, is to wear a Christmas jumper, donate to the charity and spread the joy of Christmas. It is now their third year of the National Christmas Jumper Day and this year the government will double your money, matching every pound that you give!




(I am wearing my 'I love Santa' jumper from Primark.)



To Donate text:
"TEXT WOOLLY"
to 70050
(This is to donate £2 to the chariety) 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful idea and going to a lovely cause! I also love your jumper!! :)

    withlovelaurax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad I don't have one?
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete