Image Map

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blogmas Day 17: The Christmas Tag




1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

I love so many Christmas movies but there is one that i would reach for over the rest every single time and thats Miracle on 34th Street.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open mine on Christmas Morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas Day memories are when my Nan used to come over and join us. There always feels like there is something missing on Christmas Day now, even though we know she is there somewhere.

4. Favourite festive food?
It isn't really festive as such, but my mum always makes a desert which she calls a vanilla slice. We only have it once a year on Christmas Day and i always look forward to that!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I just really have a 'gift' as such that is my favourite. It is just being able to spend it with my family, to me, thats the greatest gift of all.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
This is a tough one. Anything cinnamon really reminds me of Christmas, just the smell brings back loads of Christmas memories! 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes, on Christmas Eve when i was little me and my Dad used to go to shopping in the day and to see the Panto in the evening! Now that i am older, i have just carried on this tradition but instead i do it with my friend. I hope to carry this on with my own children one day too.

8. What tops your tree?
We have a star at the top of our tree.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I wanted my own Reindeer, Rudolf to be exact. Sadly i never received one, but i did receive a cuddly toy version!! 

10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
I just love the whole day, from waking up and feeling really excited like your five years old again. To seeing the expressions on peoples excited faces when they open the presents that you spent ages looking and searching for. Eating so much that you can't move for the rest of the afternoon or evening, yet still being asked if you want any Dinner! Most of all, i just love spending that relaxing, quality time with my family.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Christmas morning all the way , it's not Christmas on Christmas eve haha.
    Great post xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete