Image Map

Friday 2 January 2015

New Years Resolutions 2015


Happy New Year!!!!

I hope you've all had a wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day. I can't believe its 2015 already, 2014 went so so quickly, but i have had such a wonderful year with so many exciting and beautiful memories to treasure forever. I thought i would share with you my New Years Resolutions for 2015! Apologies for the hit and miss blog posts, i have been so poorly over Christmas, resulting in me not being able to using my fingers to type because it hurt so much, i am also feeling the pressure with my University work, as i am in my third year and it will all be finished and over soon! Very scary but i can not wait!! 

So on with the New Years Resolutions..

  1. Document the photographs that i take in a way that i can treasure them and look back on them for years to come (taking photographs is one of my hobbies but i don't really tend to do a lot with them once i have taken them!)
  2. Become more organised
  3. Lose about a stone, and manage my weight in staying that way and not putting it back on!
  4. Continuing doing things that make me happy
  5. Write down my list of achievements throughout the year, and date them so i can see what i have achieved in 2015

Have you got any New Years resolutions?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to be organised too lol . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Hope you're feeling better now :)

    Stacy xx

    ReplyDelete